Monday, January 12, 2009

Stars Cosmetics organises a Seminar on Professional make-up in Rajasthan




Recently Stars Cosmetics, the leading indian brand in the Professional make-up rnage segment organised and conducted a one day seminar in Rajasthan to launch its new products. The company has launched Bronzers & M Bronzers, which have very highly appreciated by the professional in the state of Rajasthan. The entire event was closed with a grand fashion show / ramp walk by around 30+ models, which were created by the creative Director of the company, non other than Shri Pandhari Juker, the un-disputed master of the indian bollywood make-up industry.

2 comments:

  1. hi can i get to know about where to buy your stuffs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy it but I dont know review n which shade is match me perfect. Can I get demonstrations on me??

    ReplyDelete